Sometimes all it takes is the opportunity to see successful teaching in place to spark new ideas, generate exciting conversations and revitalise workplace actions.
Collaborative Practices – Creative ideas – WAALC’s 2020 Conference – aims to bring professionals together to do all of this and share:
- ideas for projects
- teaching tips and tactics
- tried and tested resources
- classroom management skills
- tips for working with a range of learners from different contexts
- concerns and questions about teaching and assessing to meet auditing requirements
- contacts and develop new networks.
WAALC looks forward to sharing these at Collaborative Practices through Creative ideas and igniting enthused professionalism.