Applications for Lotterywest supported registrations and travel are open until 5pm AWST, 17 September 2021.
A Lotterywest scholarship enables volunteers and paid employees working in not-for-profit organisations to attend the conference free of charge.
- The not-for-profit organisation must be one delivering literacy and numeracy learning services to adults. Lotterywest is also keen to support workers in Aboriginal community organisations.
- Paid employees of government organisations – TAFE, prison, libraries – are NOT eligible for Lotterywest funding. Lotterywest will not support workers or volunteers associated with the schools sector.
- In addition, where eligible applicants live and work in regional and remote locations, the Lotterywest scholarship will also pay travel and accommodation costs.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed on presentation of invoices for the following categories: flights, fuel, taxis, parking. Please note that meal costs will NOT be reimbursed.
- Accommodation costs will be reimbursed on presentation of an invoice.
- Anyone wishing to submit an application for Lotterywest sponsorship must first register for the Conference.
- Funding is limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Submit an application as part of the registration process.